Sunday, December 2, 2012

"[She] will never pass into nothingness."

Early this morning my cherished great grandmother passed away. At 101 years ''young'' Verda Dallon left us her cherished family to be received by some very anxious and excited family members on the other side. Most anxious and excited being her beloved sweetheart Frank Dallon who departed us years ago. I am so happy for her release at such a wonderful point in her life. Having seen so much good, and loved so many, Verda truly lived a life to the maximum.

So why am I emotional? I AM happy for her. I guess it is the way she moves me. She will always be in my memory as a strong women. She IS a women who lives, loves, and laughs. It can be truly stated, for all of those things were tested throughout her life. But no matter the hate, the hard times or the sickness Verda continued to live love and laugh. Her legacy is deep in the hearts of those who knew her. I love you dear Grandma.


"[Her] beauty is a joy for ever:
[her] loveliness increases; [she] will never
Pass into nothingness."
-John Keats
You are forever a part of me. I love you always

No comments:

Post a Comment